IS Bone + Oak Forskolin Biggest Scam On Internet? Read User Complains and side effects
New supplements come out every day and Bone + Oak Forskolin is the latest. It’s been making its rounds around the internet with numerous promises of quick slimming abilities and the perfect body you have always dreamed of but is it really all that it makes itself out to be? I am one of those people that is in dire need of a supplement that can help me as I am finding it harder and harder to lose weight even with changes in my workout and diet. I admit I don’t really do all that much but I do what I can find time for. So when Bone + Oak Forskolin showed up in one of my searches I thought I’d check it out.
What does the Bone + Oak Forskolin Website Offer?
Well, right off the bat you are greeted with numerous promises of its impressive benefits. The official Bone + Oak Forskolin website offers you the opportunity to burn fat faster, block fat, and suppress your appetite all the while increasing your serotonin and giving you more energy. With a promise like this, you can’t go wrong right? Honestly, I have been scammed by so many supplements by now that it’s hard to believe even a word of it. And they’re insisting that scientists and the media are all buzzing about the supplement is far from true too. I thought perhaps I’ve missed some great scientific paper on the supplement or news but after strenuous research, I came up with nothing. Aside from paid advertisements and obviously spam reviews I couldn’t find a thing on this supplement. But still, who knows, maybe they are just trying to break the ice right?
The Bone + Oak Forskolin website continues to share the numerous benefits of the ingredients and overall supplements by stating that it is all natural. Which, from the looks of the listed ingredients below it seems to be true, however, they did fail to provide an image of the Supplement Facts which in reality is the ultimate guarantee of what is inside the supplement. Boasting about how the ingredients within the supplement have 90 nutrients, 46 kinds of antioxidants, and are rich in Vitamin B1, B2, and B3, however, perks up my interest again.
The home run statement is that Bone + Oak Forskolin is considered the most nutritious supplement in the world, as per the official website. With this statement and lack of information just makes the website look more like a SCAM rather than somewhere where I would go to buy a quality product.
What are the Ingredients in Bone + Oak Forskolin?
Well, we are provided with a list of given ingredients in the supplement and a short one or two sentence description of each. As I mentioned above they did overlook providing a full Supplements Facts which makes me rather uneasy regardless of their list.
So, what are the given ingredients? Here we go:
Moringa – the latest craze in weight loss it helps stimulate your metabolism and helps your body burn more calories faster plus numerous other nutrients that guide you through your weight loss goals. SIDE EFFECTS: This supplement has not been tested enough to determine its safety in medicinal amounts is could be fatal if you eat the root or consume extracts from it as it may contain a toxic substance causing paralysis. Unfortunately, we do not know what part of the plant is in the supplement.
- White Kidney Bean – used to prevent the stomach from breaking down carbs into simple sugars all the while the calories from it are not being absorbed into the body. SIDE EFFECTS: Though it does not pose any danger and is safe it may cause gas, diarrhea, bloating, and constipation is temporary side effects.
- Green Tea – widely known for its numerous benefits in increasing energy and antioxidants it helps increase fat burning in the body and helps with weight loss. SIDE EFFECTS: Since many drinks it in a tea the automatically think that a supplement would pose no threat it this ingredient has side effects ranging from mild to serious such as tremor, irregular heartbeat, irritability, diarrhea, vomiting, sleep problems, nervousness, heartburn, dizziness, ringing in the ears, confusion, and convulsions.
- Raspberry Ketone – last season’s biggest hit is now an added supplement to this seasons. Known to have fat burning capabilities it is widely used for weight loss. SIDE EFFECTS: There is actually not enough research and information on whether this is really effective or safe. Possible side effects it can cause are pounding heart, rapid heartbeat, high blood pressure, and jitters.
- Forskolin – increases the levels of an enzyme called hormone sensitive lipase which helps burn fat. SIDE EFFECTS: There is not enough information on this ingredient when given as a supplement but can cause low blood pressure and flushing.
- Garcinia Cambogia – we’ve all heard of this one before. Recommended by Dr. Oz it is an effective and safe weight loss aid with high % of HCA. SIDE EFFECTS: Though it is claimed in the official website that it does not cause jitters it may cause the following side effects, insomnia, restlessness, nervousness, vomiting, nausea, increased heart rate, upset stomach, and rapid breathing.
- Caralluma – an energy enhancer and appetite suppressant aiding in weight loss. SIDE EFFECTS: Constipation, upset stomach, stomach pain, and intestinal gas in the first week.
All look pretty safe, right? Nope. Though I am sure that no all experience all of these side effects it is still a worry that there are no warnings about them especially since some could be dangerous. Not to mention that the official Bone + Oak Forskolin website does not show any information or statistics from testing done with the supplement not only for effectiveness but for side effects. There are quite a few ingredients in the supplement which I honestly don’t know how would react with one another if taken together.
Pricing and How to Buy
This is where it gets interesting and probably the reason I did NOT buy Bone + Oak Forskolin. It is said in the official website that the supplement comes with a 30-day money back guarantee but I found no information on this in the Terms & Conditions, actually, you can return your bottle only if it is unopened within 30 days. With promises of 1 pound a day I think a 1 or 2 week trial would have been much better.
5 Bottles at $148.00
3 Bottles at $99.00
1 Bottle at $49.99
Looking at these prices I am not willing to spend that much to test this on my body. Since supplements and in turn Bone + Oak Forskolin, are not regulated and tested by the FDA there is no guarantee there won’t be serious side effects or that it will not pose danger to my health. Unfortunately, in their Terms & Conditions, they have made it very clear that once you purchase they free themselves of all responsibility of possible side effects from the supplement or ineffectiveness. I personally think that Bone + Oak Forskolin is a scan and I highly recommend you continue your search for a different supplement that will offer more information upfront.